Hopkins West Middle School is a Full Service Community School thanks to a Minnesota Department of Education grant awarded in Spring 2022.
West Middle School is proud to be a Full Service Community School. Community Schools are rooted in the following key practices:
- Collaborative leadership; shared voice and power
- Expanded and enriched learning opportunities for students
- Rigorous, community-connected classroom instruction
- Culture of belonging, safety, and care
- Integrated systems of support
- Powerful student and family engagement
West Middle School is working on building these practices one relationship, conversation, and program at a time. This is complex, community-driven work rooted in building trust, love, and community. We are humbled and honored to grow our relationships and set goals with families, students, staff, and community members.
Watch for updates on Facebook, in the Principal's email newsletters, and on the school website as we continue to grow as a Full Service Community School.
Full Service Community School Stakeholder Leadership Team Updates
Are you interested in adding your voice to the Full Service Community School work? We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Dena Sage at Dena.Andrew-jaja@HopkinsSchools.org, or call 952-567-8931.
Stakeholder Leadership Team Members 2023-24